Thursday, September 04, 2008

Walkie Talkie

After a frustrating ride for Babycakes and a friggin heart attack for me we decided on a solution. Last week I frantically rode the trail at Freedom park backwards searching for my woman that is not usually that far behind. She had wrecked multiple times and taken the bail out trail. So she was frustrated and bruised and I was loosing my mind trying to figure out how I was going to get my broken wife out of the woods. Turns out she wasn't so broken. But now we can communicate. These things worked awesome. I was able to ride at whatever pace I wanted and check on her and meet her at certain junctions, or turn offs. It gave us a little more freedom to do our own thing and look out for each other at the same time. All for like $80 and they stayed charged for a three hour ride, on the whole time.

No comments: